Adelsheim Vineyard Winery
- Adelsheim Vineyard LLC
- Laurence Ferar and Associates
- $7,018,083 / 41,650 square feet
- O’Brien has been working with the owners of Adelsheim Vineyard since 1993, when they first decided to build a winery. Since completing the original winery, the
relationship has continued to the present, with four additional phases of development: Fermentation Expansion, Tasting Room Renovation, Production Wing Expansion, and the Office Addition.
The biggest challenge throughout has been to ensure design integrity and consistency among the many stages. For continuity, the same site Superintendent and many of the same specialty contractors
have been used on all phases.
- 1999 Oregon Hammurabi Award Winner
- 50-foot Custom Tasting Bar
- Flexible Production Facility
- Grape Receiving
- Crush Pad
- Fermentation and Mixing Tanks
- Wine Storage Caves