Domain Drouhin Oregon
- Domaine Drouhin Oregon Inc.
- Ernest R. Munch Architect Urban Planner
- $1,400,000 / 24,600 square feet
- The design and functionality of the facility have stood the test of time, requiring minimal change since the project's initial completion. The winery, nestled against
the hillside operates on 3 distinct levels. The main entry level contains the hospitality spaces as well as the grape-receiving area. Stairs descend into the fermentation level, including
offices and the lab. Below that are the barrel, bottling and case-goods storage areas. These areas are accessible by truck, none of which can be seen from the main entry road which maintains
the appearance of an intimate tasting room.
- Gravity Feed Winery
- Tasting & Dining Room
- Exposed Ceiling Structure
- Imported Tile Roof
- Winery Set 85 Feet into Hillside